Micrographics has authorised Autodesk training centres in Cape Town, Midrand, Centurion, Durban & Port Elizabeth.
What you can expect
– Computer to be provided.
– Delicious Lunch and refreshments
– Training Materials and stationary
– Our Awesome Instructors
What you need to bring
– The willingness to learn and grow
– Laptop – if specified
– An Extra Pen
Autodesk CPD Points
Our Autodesk courses have been validated for category 1 of continuing professional development (CPD) activity. Some of our 3-Day courses carry a number of CPD credits.
Complete the series (Essentials, Intermediate & Advanced) of training courses for the relevant software. Preparation for the 90 minute performance-based professional exam should include not only theoretical learning (with a manual), but include practical application of the software through your professional occupation. Further assistance and guidance from our technical team is available should you feel it necessary. Just contact us to purchase some time with one of our experienced technical professionals to suit your needs. Once you are a Certified Professional, you will receive an internationally recognised certificate, which may be maintained annually by completing the exam each year thereafter.
Professional certification is available for the following Autodesk software:
– Autodesk Revit Architecture
– AutoCAD Civil 3D
– AutoCAD Inventor
– Autodesk 3ds Max
– Revit MEP
– Revit Structure
Certification Benefits for Individuals
– Enhanced Skills and Recognition Electronic Certificate
– Certification Logo Immediate Diagnostic Feedback
– Listing on Autodesk Certified Users Database
Certification Benefits for Companies
– Increase skill level of employees
– Make the right employment and placement decisions
– Invest in staff for lower turnover and reward employee commitment/expertise
– Ensure that your CAD operators are leveraging your software investments