The course will provide students with the best usage approaches for parametric design philosophy through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. Students acquire the knowledge needed to complete the process of designing models from conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, assembly design, and drawing production.
Before starting this course, the student should have working knowledge of the following:
- Computer Literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- Creating, opening, and saving drawing files, changing the display of a drawing by zooming and panning, displaying and docking toolbars, saving and restoring named views, using object snaps, and managing layers and controlling layer visibility.
- Participants should have knowledge of how Inventor works and should be comfortable with simple designs in a 3D environment. Completion of the Autodesk Inventor Essentials course is recommended and drafting, and design experience is a plus.
- Stationary will be provided for notes.
- Delegates will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorized Training Completion Certificate.
- Delicious lunch with tea, coffee and refreshments.
On completion of the course, you will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.