The Inventor Advanced course will explain the Autodesk Inventor settings while teaching you how each tool functions. Just as importantly, though, the course content is filled with the tips and techniques learned by the experts who spent years using, researching, and discussing the tools in Autodesk Inventor. You should come away from this course with a solid understanding of the capabilities of Autodesk Inventor and a strong idea of how to tackle your design challenges in the future, as well as an abundance of time-saving tips and tricks.
Before starting this course, the student should have working knowledge of the following:
- Computer Literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- Creating, opening, and saving drawing files, changing the display of a drawing by zooming and panning, displaying and docking toolbars, saving and restoring named views, using object snaps, and managing layers and controlling layer visibility.
- It is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Inventor Essentials Course
- At least 1 Month hands on practice / working experience while using the software daily.
- Parametric part and assembly design using Autodesk Inventor.
- Parametric solid modeling
On completion of the course, you will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.