The Autodesk Fusion 360 Introduction to Parametric Modelling course provides you with an understanding of the parametric design philosophy using the Autodesk Fusion 360 software. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, learn the key skills and knowledge required to design models using the Autodesk Fusion 360 software.
Before starting this course, the student should have working knowledge of the following:
- Computer Literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- As an introductory, no prior knowledge of any 3D modelling or CAD software is required.
- Experience with cad designing, or 3D parts is recommended for this course.
- Stationary will be provided for notes.
- Delegates will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorized Training Completion Certificate.
- Delicious lunch with tea, coffee and refreshments.
Course Outline include (but not limited to):
- Introduction: Learn about the user interface and workspaces in Fusion.
- Sketch: Use 2D sketches to create intelligent and predictable designs.
- Sculpt: Create organic shapes using T-Splines.
- Model: Use history-based modelling techniques to create prismatic designs.
- Manage and Collaborate: Create versions of a design and share your design work.
- Assemble: Put components together to build assemblies and create motion studies.
- Render: Generate an image of you design with camera, lighting, texture, and shading.
- Drawings: Create 2D manufacturing drawings and generate PDF and DWG documentation.
- Animations: Generate exploded views and animations of an assembly.
- CAM: Create setups and toolpaths to manufacture your design.
- Generate setup sheets and NC code to produce your design.
On completion of the course, you will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.