This training course builds upon what was learnt during the Autodesk Inventor Essentials course. It covers more advanced sketching, modelling and assembly techniques such as parametric part design, 3D sketching, Multi-Body parts and others. Throughout this course various examples will be used to demonstrate and test the skills being learnt. On completion of this course you will be able to, use parameters to drive part design, create thin walled objects and create parts within an assembly among taking advantage of other modelling techniques.
Before starting this course, the student should have working knowledge of the following:
- Computer Literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- Creating, opening, and saving drawing files, changing the display of a drawing by zooming and panning, displaying and docking toolbars, saving and restoring named views, using object snaps, and managing layers and controlling layer visibility.
- Participants should have knowledge of how Inventor works and should be comfortable with simple designs in a 3D environment. Completion of the Autodesk Inventor Essentials course is recommended and drafting, and design experience is a plus.
- Stationary will be provided for notes.
- Delegates will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorized Training Completion Certificate.
- Delicious lunch with tea, coffee and refreshments.
On completion of the course, you will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.