3DS MAX Essentials
The Autodesk® 3ds Max® Essentials provides a thorough introduction to the Autodesk 3ds Max software that will help new users make the most of this sophisticated application, as well as broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users. The practices in this course are primarily geared towards real-world tasks encountered by users of the Autodesk 3ds Max software in the Architecture, Interior Design, and Civil Engineering industries.
Advanced topics, such as character animation and rigging, are not covered in this course.
Before starting this course, the student should have working knowledge of the following:
- Computer Literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- Experience with drafting, design, or engineering principles
- Proficient in 3d Modeling
- Stationary will be provided for notes.
- Delegates will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorized Training Completion Certificate.
- Delicious lunch with tea, coffee and refreshments.
Autodesk 3ds Max Design is a robust and powerful program that can be challenging to learn. This course provides thorough introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design that will help new users make the most of the sophisticated application, as well as broaden the horizons for existing, self-taught users.
– Autodesk 3ds Max Design Configuration
– Basic Modeling Techniques
– Modeling from 2D Objects
– Assembling Project Files
– Mapping Coordinates and Scale
– Introduction to Lighting
– Lighting and Rendering
– Mental Ray Rendering
– Rendering and Cameras
On completion of the course, you will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.